|Discover||Not to be missed||Provencal Market||Technical information||Nautical distances|
Welcome to Bandol!
- Heritage of the industrialist Paul Ricard since 1950, this island is an attractive place for a walk, well-known by the tourists. Magic and unusual destination, this little and resilient island, situated at 7 minutes by boat from Bandol proposes you, during summertime, a universal exhibition of Wine displaying about 8000 bottles proceeding from 51 different countries in a large hall decorated with frescoes.
- There are two cooperatives and fifty nine wines growing domains in Bandol’s wine region, which was among the first region to obtain the coveted quality label AOC (guarantee of quality of wine) in 1941. We recommend you to follow the wine route and to visit a wine-growing domain where you’ll have the chance to taste famous Bandol wines (red, rosé, and white).
- This forest of about 25000 m² is a peaceful place to rest downtown. The square possesses two entries: the first one boulevard Georges Clemenceau and the other one avenue Albert 1er, the way all along the sea, facing the beach of Eden roc, is an ideal place to walk. There is also a playing area for children from 2 to 12 years old.
Anse de Rènecros
- At 5 minutes by foot from the port, this beautiful sandy beach is coiled in a cove sheltered from the wind. You can make the most of the sun even in winter thanks to its situation.
- Totally renovated in 2014, the Casino, situated on the port, in front of the Wine House, is a perfect place for entertainments and pleasure.
- If you are a landscape or a nature lover, you can follow the littoral footpath which is the former track of the customs officer and the bandits. From the port of Bandol to the port of La Madrague in Saint Cyr sur Mer, this path of 12.4 kilometers is a marvelous way to discover the Provencal coast.
For more information, please contact:
TOURIST INFORMATION OFFICE