Bay of St Tropez & French Riviera
The Mediterranean’s most renowned corner of paradise, with the hilltop village-strewn Massif des Maures as its backdrop. The vivid red of the Estérel rocks contrasts with the indigo of the sea as you journey back through time.
Not to be missed:
- Les Maures massif and corniche
- Domaine du Rayol Mediterranean gardens in Rayol Canadel
- Landing beaches in Provence
- Gassin: Most beautiful village in France
- In Saint-Tropez: The port, Annonciade museum’, citadel, butterfly museum, Notre Dame de l’Assomption and Chapelle Ste Anne churches.
- Pipe manufacture at Cogolin
- Lakeside village of Port Grimaud
- Museum of gramophones and mechanical music at Sainte-Maxime
- The old village of Grimaud
- Fraxinet fortress at Garde Freinet
- Estérel massif
- Corniche d’Or
- Rocher de Roquebrune
- Villepey lakes in Fréjus
- The old village of Roquebrune
- In Fréjus, City of Art and History: The aqueduct, amphitheatre and Roman theatre, municipal archaeological museum, Paleo-Christian baptistery, Cité Episcopale, Villa Aurélienne, museum of local history, the museum of French marines, Hong-Hien Buddhist pagoda, Missiri mosque and Cocteau chapel.
- Valescure district in Saint-Raphaël
- Estérel safari park and zoological gardens
Jardin du Rayol